[Gvsig_english] Testing and Found Bugs in Version 1.9 (1225)

Kevin Wells kevinwells at utah.gov
Fri Feb 6 00:18:23 CET 2009

Hello List,

I'm testing Version 1.9 Build 1225 and want to report three bugs.

When a saved project is opened the labeling function for each layer is turned on automatically.  It should open the same way it was saved with this function either off or on.

The width and height values in the map -> prepare page dialog box are switched.  The width value in the dialog box becomes the height of the map page; and the height value in the dialog box becomes the width of the map page.

Also maps with inches as the measuring unit do not export to the correct pdf page size.  A gvSIG map of 8.5 inches by 11 inches (standard US letter size) exports to a pdf size 3.35 inches by 4.33 inches.

These bugs do not exist in gvSIG 1.1.2.

Thank you developers for this great program.  I teach gvSIG to co-workers during three-day long workshops.  The new features will be very useful.

Kevin