[Gvsig_english] sextante

Dietrich Schröder dietrich.schroeder at hft-stuttgart.de
Fri Feb 6 08:38:45 CET 2009

Dear John,
Yes , you are absolutely right, I am also very interested in some
documentation about sextante.

I've used some of the tools, but it is a trial and error procedure.
Without any hint what the tools are doing and how to use them, they are no
very helpful.

For fuzzify, I guess it will map a raster to a trapezoidal Fuzzy Logic
Membership function, that is to an intervall between 0 and 1. The input
parameters will define the form of the function. That's what I guess. But to
be honest, when using the tool I got only a raster with constant 0 as
output. So I am not sure if I misused the tool or if it will do something
totally different.

Dietrich

HFT Stuttgart, Germany