[Gvsig_english] next GvSIG mobile

Carlos Sánchez Periñán csanchez at prodevelop.es
Tue Feb 10 17:04:12 CET 2009

Hi Toma,

Where did you install gvSIG Mobile, maybe on SD-CARD?
Sometimes the running process fail when the program is installed on SD-CARD and the Operating System is Windows Mobile 6.1, the reason is the Bluetooth, which is shown as another disk unit. You can try installing on Device at the root path, both of them, also the JVM. Sometimes it works and the running process finds the right path.
Also, if it's not, it will be a good thing if you send us the .log files, with the program fails. You can found them at:
-/gvSIG_Mobile_exe_is_alive
-/gvSIGMobile/g_mobile_launch_log
-/gvSIGMobile/log/*

These logs are generated by the gvSIG Mobile v0.2 from the Ftp. I recommend you install this version.

Tell us if you have more problems.
Regards.

Carlos Sánchez Periñán
Equipo desarrollo GIS