[Gvsig_english] Accessing SDE binary geometry from gvSIG

Harvey Arnone Harvey.Arnone at Seattle.Gov
Wed Feb 11 08:48:03 CET 2009

I understand that I should be able to connect to ArcSDE data stored in Oracle from the gvSIG desktop application.  I cannot determine how to do this and hoped someone could direct me.

Alternatively, if this is not possible, how would I connect to Oracle SDO datasets?

Thanks for your help.  I'm new to gvSIG.  -Harvey Arnone (Seattle Public Utilities)