[Gvsig_english] v1.9 alpha on Ubuntu 8.10

Squidjag colin.east at geospatial-ict.com.au
Sun Feb 15 10:40:35 CET 2009

Hi Jaun,
It is too large - 378,000 lines and around 44 mb zipped. I tried extracting
a subset of about 50 or so lines but the attributes show in this smaller
layer! The original still has the issue but I exported it using ArcGIS is
works fine in gvSIG. I'm not sure of the source and may have some crap
geometry.
Cheers
Colin