[Gvsig_english] Another wish regarding tables

Javier Galán galan_javsan at gva.es
Tue Feb 17 09:05:22 CET 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

May be I don't understand what you try to say, but if you want to open
only the table associated to any shp, you can.

It means, you can go to tables-> open and open the *.dbf without opening
the *.shp.Then go to table start edition.

I hope it would be useful to you.

Regards,
Javier

Wolfgang Qual wrote:
> Hi list,
> another thing that I would really appreciate: wouldn't it save some
> ressources, if it would be possible to edit tables separately from the
> shapefile also? This is possible in ArcView - and it seems to be reasonable
> to me...
>
> Best,
> Wolfgang

Javier Galán Sánchez
Proyecto gvSIG
Consellería de Infraestructuras y Transportes (GVA)
Valencia (España)