[Gvsig_english] table

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Tue Feb 17 13:28:44 CET 2009

Hi Chris,
well, this slowness is sometimes really a problem (which will never be
solved.). Openoffice_portable seems to be interesting, but it is only
available for Windows (and I am working on Linux, when working with gvSIG).
And I do not have any experiences in using OOBase. But gvSIG is doing a quite
good job. As Javier mentioned earlier, it is always possible to load only the
dbf-table of the corresponding shapfile and edit it. A little bit slow, but
it works. Even with more than 150.000 rows.

Best regards,
Wolfgang

---