[Gvsig_english] Installing 1.1.2 version on winxp 64 bit

Michele Beneventi mbeneventi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 13:28:29 CET 2009

hi list,

I'm installing gvSIG 1.1.2 on a winxp professional 64 bit with jre 1.5.0.
No problems until the 1.1.1 update version (I have just tested that it
runs!).
When I try to install the last update, the installer doesn't work properly
(for example it doesn't require me to substitute the mdb files.)

After I launch the program, it crashes after the initial splash with the
following message:

"The command C:/program Files (x86)\java/jre1.5.0\bin\javaw
-Djava.library.path="C:/..........andami.laucher gvSIG gvSIG/extensiones
could not be executed."

PS: please note that the returned message is not complete.
am I wrong in any ways?

best regards

Michele