[Gvsig_english] computing area

Nik Go nikolai.go at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:21:08 CET 2009

I'm sorry for the completing the details. Here they are:

gvSIG version: 1.9a build 1226
gvSIG OAD edition based on v 1.1.2
OS - 64 bit Ubuntu 8.04

Surprisingly, the numbers returned by both versions are the same. The
project properties has been set to km2 already and I made no re-projections.
(Should I?) There were no internal polygons in the feature I tested.

Excuse me if these question seems basic, I'm still learning new things about
GIS in gvSIG.

Salud,
Nik