[Gvsig_english] two wishes for gvSIG

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu Feb 26 15:19:15 CET 2009

Hi list!
I have two little wishes for gvSIG that would improve the program for sure:
(these two issues appear in gvSIG 1.1.2)

1) zoom to selected features. At the moment, this tool zooms to a scale of 1:0
(!), when only one feature is selected. It would be better, if gvSIG would
zoom to 1:1000 or something.

2) integer values. Currently, all integer values have decimal places. This
does not really make sense. In my case, I have a column for housenumbers and
the values should really be like "234", "32" ...

I would appreciate it very much, if it would be possible to modify that in the
upcoming versions.

Best,
Wolfgang