[Gvsig_english] gvSIG:extPAL-extension: any experiences?

Maxence Laurent maxence.laurent at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:08:02 CET 2009

Hi Wolfgang and Luigi,

Today, I found a very strange bug in the extJPal extensions :
The extension only works when gvSIG is in english ...
with others languages, the extensions failed while adding layers into
JPal (i.e when you click the green button)

Another think to check if the extensions failed on load (especially with
MS/Windows) with an error like "Unable to find dependencies for
jpal.so/dll", make sure the gvSIG-3.0.0.so/dll dynamic library is in the
<the_gvSIG_java_virtual_machine_path>/bin/ directory

Regards,
Maxence