[Gvsig_english] question about the gvSIG's manual (Italian draft)

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Jan 28 14:00:29 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

I am one of the four Italian translators.
Finally, after more than a year of hard work, we are nearly finished :-)

I have a little question regarding the last part of the gvSIG's manual (1.1 version).

In the Spanish manual the chapter is: "Anexos, Iconos y cursores en gvSIG".
The link is:
https://gvsig.org/web/docusr/acceso-editores/manual-de-usuario/anexos/iconos-y-cursores-de-gvsig/

My problem is that I don't know if it is better to duplicate the folder with all the images of the icons?
Generally speaking, in the Italian manual, we have always copied every Spanish folder changing a bit the last part of the name.
Naturally,  we added the Italian images in the Italian folders :-)

About the folder with the icons I am not sure if is it necessary to create a new Italian folder because the icons are identical in all manuals :-)
The reason is because there is not text on them :-)

Today, I exported all the Italian manual on my desktop and I noticed all icons where  there, even though, at present,  the link for the icons is pointing to the Spanish folder.

What do you suggest?
In short, is it better to create a new folder for the italian icons with all of them?

Best regards

Silvio