[Gvsig_english] problem with uninstaller

Dupouey Jean-Luc dupouey at nancy.inra.fr
Wed Jul 1 09:26:59 CEST 2009

Dear members,

I have a problem with the GvSIG uninstaller. I have both GvSIG 1.1.1 and 1.9
installed on my PC under Vista (a mistake I made!). I would like to remove
at least one. But when I run the GvSIG uninstaller (whatever the uninstaller
version, 1.1.1 or 1.9 and with or without the “force” option), it seems to
run correctly, it scans all the files for a while, it says it is finished,
but, indeed, it does not remove anything.

Do you have any idea where the problem comes from? Thanking you in advance
for your help,

Jean-Luc Dupouey

UMR INRA-Nancy Université

Ecologie et Ecophysiologie forestières