[Gvsig_english] CRS and Transformation

D D gannboa at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 17:14:59 CEST 2009

Hello to all
I’m starting with gvSIG, and I would like to clarify some doubts, if it’s possible.
I have too coordinate reference systems (code: 20790 and 27492), how can I transform objects from one to another, or how can I define in gvSIG  a new transformation ?
I have already try the manual transformation, but the x, y translation only permits the interval [-1000 , 1000], well basically to transform this too reference systems its only necessary to sum or subtract 200000m in x and 300000m in y, and the EPSG transformations is empty.
Is there any way that I can do this in gvSIG ?
Thanks in advance.