[Gvsig_english] error in loading ArcIMS map service

Alberto Perli alberto.perli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 14:13:09 CEST 2009

Hello,
I have found many problems loading ArcIMS layers. Layers in the map service
are shown, with the details of ArcIMS version, but, when I click on "OK" to
add map service to che view, the application crashes.

BUILD: gvsig 1.9 build 1237

OP.SYSTEM: Microsoft Vista Business SP2;

STEPS: add layer -> ArcIMS -> server: "http://www.pcn.minambiente.it" ->
"override service list" flag ON -> connect -> select the map service
"regioni" -> next -> add all -> OK
The item appears in the TOC but, after 2 seconds, application crashes, with
an error splash screen

LOG: in attachment the log and the error splash.
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3212706/gvSIG.log gvSIG.log
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3212706/error.jpg error.jpg

Ciao,
Alberto.