[Gvsig_english] gvsig issues

Carlos Sánchez Periñán csanchez at prodevelop.es
Tue Jul 7 15:39:46 CEST 2009

Hi Jagadeesh,

I read again your previous mails and I saw that you have defined a new
EPSG 4146,  I think you put this EPSG at windows preferences as the
default one. The error is produced when the view projection it's
established, seems that your projection (4146) don't be created or
referenced correctly.

What steps are you following to create the view?
Do you set the projection as default at windows preferences?

Your projection it's Geographical? maybe the proj4 library don't support
the transform between it and other projections if you don't set it
previously.

Keep in touch.

Carlos Sánchez Periñán
PRODEVELOP S.L.