[Gvsig_english] BN11 crashes gvSIG

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:59:32 CEST 2009

Hello Mario,

Thnaks for your message.

I have JRE 1.6 working fine with other programs so that shouldn't be a
problem. I have JAI installed in the same directory of the JRE. I
don't have any other program that uses JAI so I don't know for sure if
it is working ok. But, prior to installing the BN11 extension gvSIG
was functioning perfectly, so I assume it was using JAI correctly.

I'll uninstall gvSIG and the extensions and then try simply the 1.1
version to see if it works.

BTW, the installation order I used is correct? Or do you suggest something else?

Thank you,

Luís