[Gvsig_english] from absolute 2 relative path

ernesto sferlazza e.sferlazza at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:26:54 CEST 2009

Actually there is no way to use relative path.
You can follow two ways:
1) always edit the gvp and change all the paths (soon You will become mad);
2) connect the folder where are placed your geographic data as a
network resource, and assign it always the same identifier (for
example "Z:")
Best regards
Ernesto

--
ing. Ernesto Sferlazza
responsabile nodo provinciale di Agrigento del SITR Sicilia