[Gvsig_english] gvsig usb - absoltue 2 relative path

Chris Puttick chris.puttick at thehumanjourney.net
Mon Jul 27 09:54:17 CEST 2009

Still, doesn't work well for people trying to share data between different operating systems, which seems to me the most important problem to solve - after all, when sharing data using a cross-platform application, it doesn't seem right to assume the platform will actually remain constant, does it?

Chris