[Gvsig_english] NavTable release 0.2.2

Juan Ignacio Varela García (Nacho Uve) nvarela at cartolab.es
Wed Jun 3 14:37:51 CEST 2009

Hello all,

We've received a lot of congratulations, ideas and suggestions since the
release of NavTable in May. We're very happy, it seems to be a very useful
tool.

Today we want to announce that there's a new release of NavTable, the
extension to see, navigate and edit tables. In NavTable 0.2.2 there's fixes
some bugs of the previous version and there's new behaviour improvements and
new features too.

* LEFT/RIGHT/HOME/END keys can be used to navigate.
* Geometry area and length calculation.
* It warns when there's unsaved modified data.
* Selected record attributes copy instead of the previous one.
* Better sync with selections on gvSIG view.
* NavTable is now in gvSIG menus too (Layer menu).
* Long attribute names system for Shapefiles.
* French translation available.

NavTable is available at the web site:
http://navtable.forge.osor.eu/index_en.html

And, of course, every comment, bug report, suggestion, etcetera about the
extension is welcome.

Regards,
Nacho.

--
Juan Ignacio Varela García (Nacho Uve)
Coordinador Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493