[Gvsig_english] Full screen mode: feature request

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Mon Jun 15 12:56:50 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I would like to add a feature request for the gvSIG 2.X series which is supposed to being released after September 2009.
In my opinion, it would be really great to have a Full screen option in gvSIG when editing.

More precisely:
You start editing;
You select the tool you want to use;
You select the Full screen mode (a.g. pressing F11).
>From this moment onwards you have all the screen available for watching what you are doing;
When you are done, you press F11 and stop editing.

I don't know how difficult it is to implement such a feature.
Nevertheless, I think this option would be really helpful to visualize and concentrate on what you are doing.
Most softwares for managing images have this option (e.g. Photoshop).

Best regards,

Silvio