[Gvsig_english] - problem with raster input in gvsig mobile

sara lucca saretta.lucca at hotmail.it
Fri Mar 6 16:01:25 CET 2009

Hi Juan,

using the file .dll that you gave me gvsig mobile doesn't start at all, so it's impossible to do the test.

Sara

Subject: RE: [Gvsig_english] - problem with raster input in gvsig mobile
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:46:14 +0100
From: jldominguez at prodevelop.es
To: gvsig_internacional at runas.cap.gva.es; gvsig_internacional at runas.cap.gva.es

Hello, Sara:

I don't have any problem with my ECW files, so please do this test:

- close gvSIG Mobile

- replace this file:

\gvSIGMobile\lib\j9ecw.dll

with the one you will find in the attached zip file (move the old one to another folder)

- start gvSIG Mobile, add your ECW file and zoom in until you have a problem.

- close gvSIG Mobile and send me all the new files:

\newlog*.txt
(in the root of the PDA)

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio