[Gvsig_english] Italian manual: pdf version (version 1.1)

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Mar 18 14:23:05 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

Discussing with the other Italian translators we have concluded that the gvSIG 1.1.1 Italian manual is ready for "printing". Well, actually, downloading :-)
Maybe some images must be downscaled but I am sure you Spanish can manage it :-)

This being said, we would like to know whether it is possible to have it in the gvSIG web page in the download section as pdf.
At present, it is only possible to download the HTML version.
Unfortunately, most Italian users prefer a pdf version with a cover and a table of contents.

Maybe, before making it available for all Italian users in the download section, it could be helpful, for us translator, to have the link regarding the first pdf draft in order to take a look at it: you never know about some last problems creeping in:-)

What do you think about that?

Best regards,

Silvio