[Gvsig_english] Problem with gvSIG 1.1.2 and exporting selection of a huge shapefile

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Mon Mar 23 10:33:29 CET 2009

Dear list,
I just discovered a strange problem, when trying to export a selection of a very huge shapefile. This shapefile was imported from Oracle Spatial (no problem) and contains about 550.000 elements. I admit that this is very big, but until now, no problems were identified by us regarding big tables.
I made a selection using the query builder (that worked), but when I choose "select to shapefile", gvSIG will not export the selected elements to a new layer. I attach the logfile, but here is the intersting part, I think. Any ideas are appreciated very much.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
        at java.nio.Buffer.position(Unknown Source)
        at com.iver.utiles.bigfile.BigByteBuffer2.position(Unknown Source)
        at com.iver.cit.gvsig.fmap.drivers.dbf.DbaseFile.getStringFieldValue(Unknown Source)
        at com.iver.cit.gvsig.fmap.drivers.dbf.DBFDriver.getFieldValue(Unknown Source)
        at com.hardcode.gdbms.engine.data.file.FileDataSourceAdapter.getFieldValue(Unknown Source)
        at com.hardcode.gdbms.engine.data.DataSourceCommonImpl.getRow(Unknown Source)
        at com.hardcode.gdbms.engine.data.AutomaticDataSource.getRow(Unknown Source)
        at com.iver.cit.gvsig.fmap.layers.SelectableDataSource.getRow(Unknown Source)
        at com.iver.cit.gvsig.ExportTo$WriterTask.run(Unknown Source)
        at com.iver.andami.PluginServices$1.construct(Unknown Source)
        at com.iver.utiles.swing.threads.SwingWorker$2.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
INFO AWT-EventQueue-1 com.hardcode.gdbms.engine.data.AutomaticDataSource - datasource closed
INFO AWT-EventQueue-1 com.hardcode.gdbms.engine.data.AutomaticDataSource - timer start
INFO AWT-EventQueue-1 com.hardcode.gdbms.engine.data.AutomaticDataSource - datasource closed
INFO AWT-EventQueue-1 com.hardcode.gdbms.engine.data.AutomaticDataSource - timer start
INFO AWT-EventQueue-1 com.hardcode.gdbms.engine.data.AutomaticDataSource - datasource closed
INFO AWT-EventQueue-1 com.hardcode.gdbms.engine.data.AutomaticDataSource - timer start
INFO AWT-EventQueue-1 com.hardcode.gdbms.engine.data.AutomaticDataSource - datasource closed

Best regards,
Wolfgang
--
Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt absichern: https://homebanking.gmx.net/?mc=mail@footer.hb