[Gvsig_english] FW: gvSIG mobile installation problem

Carlos Sánchez Periñán csanchez at prodevelop.es
Thu Mar 26 10:58:38 CET 2009

Hello Marco,

The problem seems to be a wrong J9 installation. Maybe your J9 are installed on some kind of strange path and it isn't found correctly.

You can try to install (or paste directly the J9 folder) J9 on the device root path "/J9/PPRO11/BIN/J9W.EXE". The J9 VM has to be always on root path, you can try to execute the golf demo application "/J9/PPRO11/EXAMPLES/GolfScoreTracker".

If you can't run the VM could try with "PhoneME VM" and gvSIG Mobile pilot v.0.2 by downloading the gvsigMobile with phoneme CAB version, the URL where you can download it is on http://www.gvsig.gva.es/index.php?id=2125&L=0

Hope it helps...

Regards.

Carlos Sánchez Periñán

Equipo desarrollo GIS