[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.1.2 - Changing annotation color

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Tue Mar 31 11:01:26 CEST 2009

Hi Johannes,

So you should edit the layer and introduce several "colors" (represented
by an integer number) inside its table, in the 'Color' field. You should
think a little about which color is represented by every number. A
calculator may help you in order to convert hexadecimal to decimal values.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Sergio