[Gvsig_english] GVsigmobile installation problem

Bernard Dupuis b.dupuis at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 7 11:37:38 CEST 2009

hello

I wrote the paths of lnk and txt files corresponding to my sd card. and
it works
it's cool! Thanks! I still have to discover all the functionality of
gvSIGmobile
now.

I discovered by chance "winCE cab Manager" in seeking a solution on the
internet
for my problem of cab files that I could not decompress.
there was a trial period of 30 days! I only did test that decompression
to my mobile
The link: http://www.ocpsoftware.com/products.php?nm=cecabmgr

Thanks

Bernard