[Gvsig_english] gvsigMobile problem with symbology layers

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu May 14 10:37:56 CEST 2009

Hello, Bernard.

I'm sorry, it seems like your X60 Evadeo is treating dialogs in a way we did not expect. I'm doing tests with our pocket pcs in landscape mode (320 x 240) and the dialogs are ok.

Is it possible to use your device in portrait mode (280 x 472) and see what happens?

Also, please send me in a zip file all the txt files you find under \gvSIGMobile\log\

Can you tell me if you see the ok/cancel buttons in these dialogs:

- the WMS dialog to choose server, layers, etc.
- Application properties dialog
- GPS preferences dialog
- if you choose the info by point tool ( i ) and click on a feature, you should see a dialog showing the attribute values. Can you see the ok/cancel buttons there?

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)