[Gvsig_english] Geocentric translation

Tiller.Karl at nwsc.co.ug Tiller.Karl at nwsc.co.ug
Mon May 25 08:24:35 CEST 2009

Hello list members!

I am using gvSIG 1.1.2 and actual builds to transform geoobjects from the
CRS EPSG:21096 (Clarke, used for Kenia, Tanzania and Uganda) to EPSG:
4326. For this transformation I have to use the geocentric paramaters.
However the parameters for Uganda are not implemented in the projection
parameters, only Kenia and Tanszania are available.
It seems to me that the proj.dll is used for the CRS-parameters. In the
WKT-Form it is defined as TOWGS85 with the parameters.

Pls. advice how I can add the parameters for performing a right
trasnformation.

Thanks
Karl