[Gvsig_english] Error

Devika_Rajkhowa Devika_Rajkhowa at satyam.com
Fri May 22 06:14:23 CEST 2009

Dear Team,
I am trying to configure and build gvSIG from build 1015. I have connected to the SVN Repository and downloaded all the projects available in 1015 build. But while configuring and then running the whole build, I am getting the below mentioned error.
Could you please let me know the reason of this error.
It would be highly appreciated if you also state the solution how to solve this error.

ERROR [main] (Launcher.java:358) - excepción al arrancar
java.lang.NullPointerException
      at com.iver.andami.Launcher.pluginsMessages(Launcher.java:1147)
      at com.iver.andami.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:298)

Thanks & Regards,
Devika
Ext :5183

DISCLAIMER: