[Gvsig_english] NavTable - new gvSIG Extension

Agustin Diez Castillo Agustin.Diez at uv.es
Wed May 27 16:40:45 CEST 2009

Maybe is a good idea to show the field data type. I'm not 100% sure but now it seems to me that if I edit a record and I
 introduce the wrong data type the whole edit is lost when trying to save. So even if there is a lot of logic to that I
feel disappointed when going back to my not so carefully edited record.
My two cents
> Excellent. I am looking forward to seeing NavTable thrive in
> the future. I am sure it will be a blessing for many gvSIG
> users.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Be

will be available a new feature that allows to configure auto-save behavior

them, please visit http://iso26300.info for more information.

> ------
> Files attached to this email may be in ISO 26300 format (OASIS Open Document Format). If you have difficulty opening
them, please visit http://iso26300.info for more information.

Dr. Agustín Diez Castillo
Departament de Prehistòria i Arqueologia
Phone:   +34 963 86 42 42
Avda. Blasco Ibañez, 28   Fax:      +34 963 86 42 34
València 46010