[Gvsig_english] GvSIG 1251

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Wed Nov 4 10:59:18 CET 2009

Dear Manuel,
you are right. But I fear that the bugtracker is not that known. Is it
possible for everyone to access that tracker? I fear that this is not
the case.
I guess that many users are only interested in watching "what is
currently done" or "what bug was just resolved". Some users really would
like to contribute to the bugtracker.
And some may follow. But then, the tracker should be more visible. For
example, qgis places "BUGS" very clearly on its homepage. I like this.
I know that you all are very busy at the moment with all that
stabilization and developing of 2.0/1.9 and you are not able to do
everything. But it would be great,
if this could be improved. For example, on the project website [1],
there is a headline "bugs corregidos en esta version" - this is nice,
but this information is mostly in Spanish and it is not
clear to which version those bugs belong to.
For the moment, I would be very happy, if you could tell us, how users
can become bug-trackers. Sounds like ghost busters. Bug busters!

[1] http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel/gvsig

All the best.
Wolfgang

	*Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
uw11.rgu at muenchen.de
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm