[Gvsig_english] Object Oriented Segmentation

che ch.hergarten at gmx.ch
Wed Nov 11 09:40:36 CET 2009

Hi Luis

If you're really looking for image segmentation, you can try SPRING (os
from INPE, Brazil) or SAGA GIS - maybe a year ago I came across a
research paper comparing segmentation algorithms provided by eCognition
and SAGA GIS.
If you like playing around, Orfeo Toolbox (though still early stage)
might be another tool to consider...

Cheers,
Chris