[Gvsig_english] gvSIG international program: question about Tcharting tool presentation

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 11 11:30:20 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

I have read the provisional program for next gvSIG conference (http://jornadas.gvsig.org/program)
First of all, I am really impressed for all interesting conferences.
They are really interesting!

As for me, I would like to know something more about the "Project CarThema5 - Tcharting tool".
This talk is planned for the second day, that is, on Thursday, December 3rd.
More precisely, is this project related to the option to allow creating charts and diagrams in next versions of gvSIG?
I didn't find any abstract related to the presentations on the gvSIG's website.
But I think it is too early to ask :-)

About Carthema (http://carthema.iict.ch/carthema5-trac) I "googled" a bit but I didn't find any recent information related to gvSIG.
The ones I found were a bit outdated.

P.s: I have alway thought gvSIG might use the Jfreechart API to create charts and diagrams (http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/).
The same API as Kosmo Gis does it currently (http://www.opengis.es/).

Best regards and thanks in advance for any information

Silvio