[Gvsig_english] Problems with EPSG.21781

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 12 10:51:34 CET 2009

FANGER Lorenz ha scritto:
> Hi List
>
> Thanks for the answers.
>
> Well the hack with the user CRS works fine for shapes and wms but not for postgis-datas. With postgis-datas the following error was thrown in the information console:

Hi all,
it's very strange, the EPSG:21781 entry in PostGIS spatial_ref_sys table
is the same reported by Frank.
gvSIG 1.1.2 uses the whole db_epsg.script file located in
<gvSIG_1.1.2_folder>\bin\gvSIG\extensiones\org.gvsig.crs, while gvSIG
1.9 uses only a part of EPSG db (by GeoTools EPSG HSQL Plugin [1])
caching only what the user needs and so I think it is possible to
eventually make correction of the EPSG db only at code level
(<gvSIG_1.9_folder>\bin\gvSIG\extensiones\com.iver.cit.gvsig\lib\geotools-epsg-hsql-2.1.1_gvsig.jar).
What do developers think about this?

Best regards,
Antonio

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTDOC/EPSG+HSQL+Plugin