[Gvsig_english] topology extension?

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Sun Nov 15 18:19:07 CET 2009

http://downloads.gvsig.org/pub/gvSIG-desktop/devel/gvSIG-1_9/ext/extTopology-0.1.0/1233/

However, the build is almost three months old now. It worked reasonably well when I last
tried it though. I do not know of an official project page for this extension.

I'd also be interested to know about the status of 1.9 compatibility for these extensions:

  OpenLiDAR
  Publishing
  NavTable
  Normalization