[Gvsig_english] topology extension?

Agustin Diez Castillo Agustin.Diez at uv.es
Sun Nov 15 21:22:18 CET 2009

I did ask about extensions for 1.9 in the spanish list and I was referred to the path root
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel
where the build number means the compatibililty, not very straight forward I will say.
None of the ones you mention is ready yet. Teledetection, sextante, 3D and topology are.
Agustin

> http://downloads.gvsig.org/pub/gvSIG-desktop/devel/gvSIG-1_9/ext/extTopology-0.1.0/1233/
>
> However, the build is almost three months old now. It worked reasonably well when I last
> tried it though. I do not know of an official project page for this extension.
>
> I'd also be interested to know about the status of 1.9 compatibility for these extensions:
>
>   OpenLiDAR
>   Publishing
>   NavTable
>   Normalization
>   Metadata
>
> Ben

them, please visit http://iso26300.info for more information.

Dr. Agustín Diez Castillo
Departament de Prehistòria i Arqueologia
Phone:   +34 963 86 42 42
Avda. Blasco Ibañez, 28   Fax:      +34 963 86 42 34
València 46010