[Gvsig_english] WFS-T in gvSIG 1.9

Piero Cavalieri piero.cavalieri at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:40:57 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to edit a layer with the WFS-T exension, included in gvSIG 1.9.
When going in editig mode (with WFST) I recieve a message saying that
"the layer has no write permissions". I found in the mailing list a
message saying that (at that time, almost a year ago)  the editig was
not supported. I wonder if this is still the case.
I'm using gvSIG 1.9 on Windows, and I'm able to edit the layer with
another client (udig), so it shouldn't be a Geoserver (as I'm testing
with this) problem.

Thanks
 Piero