[Gvsig_english] Multiple versions of gvSIG

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:51:38 CET 2009

Hi José,

I'm speaking for Benjamin now, so he might come back and say that I'm
passing on a load of rubbish to you all, but... Changes are expected
to include the simplified BitRock installer that the current OA
Digital version ships with, packaged extensions and some tweaks to the
language in the UI. The manual we packaged with the original OA
Digital version was also very popular, so I'm sure we'll be updating
that for 1.9 (as Munich have done in German for 1.9 [1]).

Cheers, Joseph

[1] http://oadigital.net/news/11-newsweb/67-city-of-munich-publishes-guide-to-gvsig-19