[Gvsig_english] Multiple versions of gvSIG

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 18:11:29 CET 2009

Hi Sal,

Your project sounds very interesting! I'd been very keen to learn more
about it; do you have anything I could read up on?

Benjamin Ducke is going to work on the OA Digital 1.9 release,
although he's on leave at the moment. I believe he will start work
before the end of the month; we're hoping that the release won't take
too long.

Cheers, Joseph