[Gvsig_english] Polygon joining

Gertrude Pieper gertrude.pieper at online.com.kh
Thu Nov 19 08:59:35 CET 2009

Hi Roser,
Thanks for your reply, but it doesn't work for me. Both the icon and join
option from the Geometry pull-down menu are still disabled after start
editing and selecting multiple polygons. The split geometry tool and other
editing tools work OK, but not the polygon joining. I have tried with
shapefiles and PostGIS layers. Any idea what this could be?