[Gvsig_english] selecting GPS in use

Adorian Ardelean aardelean at mybiosis.info
Fri Nov 20 11:51:14 CET 2009

Hi Alberto,

Thank you for your hint. I managed to pair the BT GPS with E71. However,
The gvsig location star spins for minutes and there is no response. I
think it still looks for the internal GPS.

I use the same GPS on this phone with another application (gpstrak) and
it works fine, but this application from beginning asks me what GPS
device to use. No pairing is necessary. Is it possible to include a menu
option for selecting GPS source from inside gvsig?

All the best,
Adorian