[Gvsig_english] selecting GPS in use

Alberto Romeu Carrasco aromeu at prodevelop.es
Fri Nov 20 14:50:33 CET 2009

Hi Adorian,

thanks for your response, as this information seems interesting to other users, we have added it to the gvSIG Mini FAQ [1]

[1] https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/Frequently+asked+questions+%28FAQ%29#Frequentlyaskedquestions%28FAQ%29-HowtouseexternalbluetoothGPSwithgvSIGMinionNokiaS60series%3F

Greets,

Alberto Romeu
---