[Gvsig_english] SEXTANTE tutorial

Roy postgis.user at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 01:15:13 CET 2009

Hello everyone,
I send a question some days ago and nobody send me any clue to solve the
problem.
May be my qüestion is not very clear?

So, I try again ...:-)
I have isotropic and anisotropic layers involved in computing a least cost.
Is it necessary or compulsory to use cost (combined) tool of sextante?

Thans in advance. Your answer are very important for me.