[Gvsig_english] Bugs in the latest Stable Release (v1.9)

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Sun Nov 22 23:27:46 CET 2009

Virginia,

Bug 1. View->Export

What confused me was that when using this option gvSIG actually creates
a world file of the same name in the destination directory but with the
basic data listed below rather than the actual data required to
appropriately georeference.

1.0
0.0
0.0
-1.0
0.0
906.0

After further searching I found the option to export to raster under the
Raster Layer Option in the unnamed toolbar with the dropdown list of
raster files (Raster Toolbar?). Not obvious, at least at first.

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 160, Sunshine, Victoria 3020.