[Gvsig_english] Polygon Multi-partie in GvSIG 1.9

Fabien Guerreiro fabien.guerreiro at educagri.fr
Tue Nov 24 09:46:16 CET 2009

Hi Virginia, Hi others!

So, no possibilities to make multipartites polygons in GvSIG 1.9?

Thanks for the logo Virginia!
Yes I have in idea to give my support to gvsig.org (I have to contact
them, i will do it when i finish the support).
I think i will put a creativecommons licence on the support.

Best regards

Fabien GUERREIRO

--
Ingénieur en géomatique / SIG (Systèmes d'Information Géographique)
AGROSUP Dijon - Institut Eduter, 2 rue champs-prévois, bâtiment