[Gvsig_english] calculating centre points of polygon and ascribing coordinates

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Tue Nov 24 22:12:41 CET 2009

Hi Simon,
well, I browsed a little bit and found an answer:
you can export your polygon layer to an annotation layer (export to...
annotation). Then edit this annotation layer (add x- and y-coordinates
using the field calculator).

best,
wolfgang
Am Mittwoch, den 25.11.2009, 00:20 +1100 schrieb Simon Cropper
(Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd):