[Gvsig_english] mac

Agustin Diez Castillo agustin.diez at uv.es
Mon Nov 30 11:21:32 CET 2009

Two things,
1) AFAICT, the main problem for a 1.9 mac version is the CRS extension. I have hacked a version that is working in vectorial mode (with sextante and geoprocesses) the limitation being that vector layers should have a unique CRS. I will upload it this afternoon [1].
2) I have no money to make a contribution but I can test things in several macs running both 10.6, 10.5 with different architectures.
[1] http://gvsigmac.blogspot.com/
ADDENDUM
If the the problem is about testing, I will be more than happy testing things in Mac.