[Gvsig_english] Publishing extension for gvSIG 1.9

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Mon Oct 5 12:37:53 CEST 2009

Hello Toni, list.
to my knowledge, migrating the publish extension to 1.9 has not yet
begun (dear developers, please correct me, if I am wrong).
We also would like to see this extension to be integrated into the new
version(s). I tried to start a discussion [1] on the list about what the
users need regarding the publish extension (e.g. symbology...),
but no one responded. From my point of view, the extension does not have
to support all of the new great symbology. I think that the developers
need this kind of information. So, what do you need?
And - of course - it would be great, if the gvSIG-developers could tell
us their plans about the publish extension. This extension is very
useful - it would be a pity if it would not be availble in 1.9/2.0.
Again: any comments would be great!

Best,
Wolfgang

[1]
http://n2.nabble.com/gvSIG-1-9-2-0-please-add-mapserver-publish-extension-Please-add-your-comments-td3533161.html#a3533161

---8<---

--

	*Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
uw11.rgu at muenchen.de
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm