[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9/2.0 please add mapserver publish extension! Please add your comments!

José Vicente josevicente.higon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:58:17 CEST 2009

Hello,

we have started to work on the migration of the publish extension. In
the first step we are going to migrate de old functionality into the new
gvSIG-1.9 (only with the old symbology). A part from this, we are going
to add the "syncronize" capability in order to put files on the server.
This work is related with a project which negotiation is still open so I
can't  tell you any date at this moment.

Regards.

José Vicente Higón Valero
Grupo desarrollo gvSIG.
IVER TI S.A.